For IR-Optic we supply blanks for lenses, pre-shaped lenses and domes (ready to be polished) or round and rectangular plates and discs.
- Diameter up to 700 mm possible
- Pre-shaped domes and lenses (ready to be polished)
- Polished flat discs and plates
- Dia.:20 Ohmxcm (best IR material, but limited in Diameter)
- Dia.: > 200 mm: CZ, n/Phosphorus, > 20 Ohmxcm with additional tempering process
to increase transmission rate
- To guaranty optical properties (>52% at 3-5µm) Transmission rate is measured
Other infrared material:
Siliciumbearbeitung Andrea Holm supplies blanks for Laser- and X-Ray mirrors (Synchronoptic) as well as finished polished mirrors.
- Length up to 1800 mm
- Diameter of
- Special Diameter of 450 mm possible
- Radius, cylindrical, toroid and elliptical surfaces
- Holes for cooling or mechanical purposes
- any other shapes
Just let us know what you need and we are thankful to offer you what is possible
Besides the standard orientation we can also any other orientation (such as …).
If needed we can adjust accuracy or fatomic plane < 0,02°.
SPECIAL-OPTICS for Laser and X-Ray applications
Channel-Cut, Mono- and Polychromator
Channel-Cuts are very unique optics. We have developed a technique to be able to polish the optical surfaces without destroying the atomic layer. We can adjust orientation accuracy to </=0,01°
Foto: Channel Cuts